The "Script"

Sunday, April 17, 2011


Dr. Wesch said he wanted a script with everything that's going to be in the video and we should know it basically down to the second. What that means to me?
Make your video.

So, I made the video, but it's really only a rough draft at this point, right? It's not due yet and I still have time to make some changes if changes should be made.

I'm not going to write a script for this. That would be ridiculous when it's available to watch.

I've spent the past few days starting a finishing a 20-page paper for Prins about genetic mutation, finishing it, then I started in on this. Now I need to start studying for a test I have on Tuesday and spend until Wednesday preparing for the kiddies to do world sim.

I need a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    The hippy holding the beer in the interview made a convincing witness.

  1. lol, you jerk, I didn't know how to take it out of the video. I thought about that, though. Evidently it was more noticeable than I had thought.

    Mom told me about the Tetons - sorry.

Post a Comment