KYHOI

Monday, April 11, 2011
I've basically made my solid analytical defense of my "knock your head off idea" in my past couple of blog posts, mainly Full Research Plan.

I'm asserting that instead of finding new ways to discriminate, we've built on them. South American Indians in Ecuador dealing with the Chevron/Texico oil spill have been and still are dealing with discrimination from blood ties, religious ties, and nationalistic ties.

Other than that, I'm a little lost in how I'm going to display this in two minutes. I'll have to be creative. Which is extremely difficult for me.

I have three projects due on May 5th. One of them is a research paper for Prins (which I actually got an e-mail about last night and there's a rough draft due next Monday...crap) and I'm more stressed out about this.

Things are not looking up for me right now. One way or another, this will all get done.

I know this is extremely short, but I basically hashed all my ideas and defense out in another post. So that's that.

I'll be going to bed when Dr. Wesch wakes up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment